Moving Forward – What to Expect
How are you feeling? Really feeling…
The last year has been tough going! You’re not alone if the mental and emotional strain of living through the current crisis situation has you feeling that you a fighting a losing battle and don’t know where to turn.
Our Moving Forward virtual workshops are designed to help you:
- lower your stress and anxiety
- improve your self-esteem
- increase your confidence
- get you moving
- help you feel better about you
We’ve secured funding from The European Social Fund (ESF) through WEA which enables us to offer unemployed Halton residents a 12 week programme of virtual workshops.
Moving Forward – 12 Week Programme
Moving Forward is a brand new 12-week programme funded by ESF and facilitated by WEA and is available to Halton residents who are currently unemployed.
You will attend a workshop each week where you’ll learn and practice different tools and techniques to improve your well-being and resilience. You’ll discover:
- Stress relief techniques and meditation
- How to improve your sleep and why you should
- How to reconnect with Nature and use the outdoors for physical renewal, exercise and mindful practices
- Self-help routines for relaxation that you can share and practice with your family
- Healthy eating habits to improve your general health
- How to increase self-esteem and build confidence
- Motivation and goal settings techniques
- How to get moving and caring for your body with tailored Yoga techniques
You’ll also receive a journal to record your progress and a certificate of achievement when you complete the 12 weeks.
"Thankyou so much for the wellness pack, did the relax zoom really interesting time flew by thought it was five mins in fact thirty minutes peace full thank you"
"Thankyou for my parcel it's really helping x thankyou so much ."
"Thank you so much for the lovely gift for Paul. He is delighted. 🙂 It really made his day."
Call or Text
Angelita: 07808 160315
Eileen: 07533 044283